All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:39 am 

I here Drew Haskins Wes Brisco and Chris Masters who else

theme song for tina san antonio
http://soundcloud.com/sikithegrandimper ... nios-theme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:00 am 

Luke Gallows

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:05 pm 

in my personnal opinion the ''talking '' segments ''are always taped and the guy who talks is going to turn out tobe hogan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:41 pm 

it is me i am back woooooooooooooo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:44 pm 

- TNA is still developing the Aces & 8s storyline but it's said that odds are less than 50% that Jeff Jarrett will end up being the leader. Jarrett is currently only working big shows for AAA in Mexico. He left his TNA duties to focus on Ring Ka King and the proposed Speed Channel project but since nothing has happened with either of those, it's probably time for him to return soon.

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/201 ... z2735c5Cmo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:51 am 

They have been running this storyline since June and don't have a list of who's actually members? Good god

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:59 am 

xtremefalls43 wrote:
They have been running this storyline since June and don't have a list of who's actually members? Good god

They are slow building this story-line. And keeping their identities a surprise. I have liked this build the whole time. It's not being spoiled, why is that a bad thing?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:10 am 

Three reasons
1) The storyline sucks, it has handcuffed the writing, and after three months are you telling me no one in TNA can figure out who's letting them in?
2) Its getting to the point where people won't care regardless of who it is, it took WCW 5 weeks to announce who the NWO's third member was, TNA is now past its third month.
3) After three months your setting yourself up for failure, I know this is hard for you to understand Boxman but unless thats Stone Cold Steve Austin, or someone actually cool under that mask no matter who it is it'll get a negative reaction. Do you think the fans are going to care if its Jeff Jarrett a over pushed midcarder or Wes Briscoe a no one who's related to someone in WWE's management? Come on

Besides all of that your three months into a major(Still shitty) Storyline and you don't even have a payoff planned? Who the hell does this? I may knock the NWO as overrated but at least THey got to the NWO's third man storyline in a period of time were it was interested and shocking when it was revealed.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:22 am 

xtremefalls43 wrote:
Three reasons
1) The storyline sucks, it has handcuffed the writing, and after three months are you telling me no one in TNA can figure out who's letting them in?
2) Its getting to the point where people won't care regardless of who it is, it took WCW 5 weeks to announce who the NWO's third member was, TNA is now past its third month.
3) After three months your setting yourself up for failure, I know this is hard for you to understand Boxman but unless thats Stone Cold Steve Austin, or someone actually cool under that mask no matter who it is it'll get a negative reaction. Do you think the fans are going to care if its Jeff Jarrett a over pushed midcarder or Wes Briscoe a no one who's related to someone in WWE's management? Come on

Besides all of that your three months into a major(Still shitty) Storyline and you don't even have a payoff planned? Who the hell does this? I may knock the NWO as overrated but at least THey got to the NWO's third man storyline in a period of time were it was interested and shocking when it was revealed.

I like the story-line, no matter what I say, you NEVER will change your mind. All I was saying is that with the internet and dirt sheets, shit gets spoiled, they have done well at keeping it a secret. And you have no clue if they have a payoff planned or not. This is a much better TNA compared to 6 months ago, whether you believe it or not, doesn't matter.

I'm NOT gonna go back and forth with you here XT, I stated my opinion, I know you won't change your opinion.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:30 am 

Boxman wrote:
I like the story-line, no matter what I say, you NEVER will change your mind. All I was saying is that with the internet and dirt sheets, shit gets spoiled, they have done well at keeping it a secret. And you have no clue if they have a payoff planned or not. This is a much better TNA compared to 6 months ago, whether you believe it or not, doesn't matter.

I'm NOT gonna go back and forth with you here XT, I stated my opinion, I know you won't change your opinion.

That be a relevant point if it wasn't for the fact that wrestling media has begun to turn on TNA again. Your right 6 months ago everyone was claiming TNA was improving up until basically they gave the belt to Austin Aries becasue as I said back 6 months ago they were booking themselves into a hole and here we are. You have a face champion with no credible heel challengers therefore making none of his feuds interesting. Now though same wrestling figures who said TNA was showing signs of improvement are saying its boring and irrelevant.

Now Aces of Eights probably hasn't helped Austin Aries cause and who cares about spoilers if your 3 months into this thing now and you haven't picked a leader for this group or even its official members than your dead on arrival. if the big reveal is just Jeff Jarrett, or Luke Gallows, or Chris Masters it will go over like a fart in church. Quiet frankly I can't think of anyone on the TNA roster or free agent who won't make the reveal feel important but either way i don't give a damn what you like I'm talking about the rest of the world not just Boxman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:47 am 
Site Admin

They need to really give us some great pay off and quick like the laptop GM angle. Now that was how to build a surprise and pay it off.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:02 am 

Come on Jack, that was different because WWE was making fun of the stupid marks.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:50 pm 

I actually watched last night. I am thinking by the build of the main guy who was talking last night (FYI, I havent really watched in a year), it seems like Luke Gallows. The guy who took out the laptop seems built like John Morrison or Jarrett. Will be nice to see what happens next week and possibly a pay off of who these guys are.

[/align]Valet to many

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:00 pm 

xtremefalls43 wrote:

That be a relevant point if it wasn't for the fact that wrestling media has begun to turn on TNA again.

LMFAO @ "the wrestling media"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:49 pm 

It is going to be Ted Turner.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:52 am 

Jack wrote:
They need to really give us some great pay off and quick like the laptop GM angle. Now that was how to build a surprise and pay it off.

So this GM angle that was never actually an angle was involved in what exactly? He had some funny moments with Edge and Chris Jericho and did the Michael Cole stuff but heres the problem with this example its a storyline that was the majority of Raw for three months. It wasn't like every Raw was built around who's the Laptop GM.

Also I've said this before and I'll say it again why is every TNA defense never an actual defense of the product but a shot at WWE?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:57 am 

Jeff Jarrett for sure is gonna be one of them guess wise maybe Garrett & Eric Bischoff, Matt Morgan, Kevin Nash, the sooner they reveal the better it's getting boring now at this stage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:05 am 

oh man if it was Garrett Bischoff that would be hysterically bad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:34 pm 

According to wrestling Magazine Powerslam the men working behind the masks are, Wes Brisco, Luke Gallows, Chris Masters, and Mike Knox with the leader expected to be Jeff Jarrett

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:28 pm 

it sucks... i dont like it... my friend at work who occasionally watches TNA with his son,. he thinks its retarded... i wish they would just get on with it

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:42 pm 

just imagine they were 15 years younger and they showed up under the masks would you be happy if the stable were some of the following Raven, Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, D'Lo Brown
just thought of Monty Brown what do you think of them?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:52 pm 

PiperFan342 wrote:
It is going to be Ted Turner.

I'd love that.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:14 pm 

they should bring scott steiner in. he good mouthpiece

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:08 am 

ted turner would be awesome as would changed mans thing but it's gonna be some combination of hogan jerrett and the gang . the n-w -slow angle for the millionth time

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:10 am 

Aces and Eights unmask to reveal they're B and C grade ex-WWE wrestlers looking for a job.

"After our match at Wrestlemania, Undertaker, the only 'streak' that'll be left is in your underpants." - CM Punk