IYH Wrestling

Message Board
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Raw 9-21-15 thoughts
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:27 pm 

Their is nothing on Raw to be excited about. First off the Dudley Boyz, New Day fued is just lame. Sure it's cool to see WWE veterans back but on the other hand New Day had a good thing going now they are stuck in a fued with Dudleys with a very lack luster storyline. It's good to bring the vets in and have em make new guys better with a good angle but this isn't it. New Day scared of tables, thats all they can come up with? I get sick of seeing the new guys just go along with the old guys storyline. Dudleys come in New Day fears them, why not have New Day be dicks to the Dudleys? Storyline just blows and just typical for WWE lazy booking that we see way to often.

Paige turning on Charlotte. Just felt out of place. We had the best moment of the night with Ric and Charlotte exchange in the ring then just goes into Paige's bit. I don't think any fans was asking why doesn't Paige have the Divas title nobody felt any sort of jealous feeling building with Paige's character just out nowhere she turns. It would of been better as shocking turn like Shawn and Marty barbershop moment this wasn't shocking and wasn't effective at all.

I'm glad Kevin Owens has IC title but the commentary segment wasn't anything. Kevin making fun of Ryback self help books would of been better keep up with that just back and forth banter with annoucer didn't accomplish anything in this fued.

Everything just felt like a re hash of what we saw on Night of Champions. Cesaro suplex to Big Show was kinda neat. Big Show promo was effective to addressing how everyone feels towards his match with Brock, just trying to not be so negative. Big Show defense of being fat and Lesnar can't take em to suplex city is a damn good defense. It still made me think Brock Lesnar yeah, that's someone I'd like to see on this show. Man this show could of used Brock and a Paul Heyman promo.

Why does WWE get rid of all good promo men, like I know they have Paul and his bits almost always picks up the show but Zeb could do that as well where the hell is Zeb? They could make flat show like this so much better.

Go ahead and beat the Champion again John Cena! Good God why do they keep doing this. You gotta let Seth win sometimes. Night of Champions he lost US title to Cena he only won Match with Sting cause he damn near died in the ring, boy does that storyline kill Sting character. Why did they have this match?

I don't think anyone cares bout a Rollins Kane fued! No I know nobody cares! Man I hate talk trash bout Kane but nobody likes him and probably never will.

Drag me to hell ending was alright cause Seth played off it pretty well but man, who really wants a Kane Rollins fued? Terribly boring Raw. Sorry hate to be so negative. Was it just me did you guys find it so boring?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Post subject: Raw 9-21-15 thoughts
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:38 pm 

Raw was a stinker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post subject: Re: Raw 9-21-15 thoughts
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:53 pm 

Oneinchbiceps wrote:
Their is nothing on Raw to be excited about. First off the Dudley Boyz, New Day fued is just lame. Sure it's cool to see WWE veterans back but on the other hand New Day had a good thing going now they are stuck in a fued with Dudleys with a very lack luster storyline. It's good to bring the vets in and have em make new guys better with a good angle but this isn't it. New Day scared of tables, thats all they can come up with? I get sick of seeing the new guys just go along with the old guys storyline. Dudleys come in New Day fears them, why not have New Day be dicks to the Dudleys? Storyline just blows and just typical for WWE lazy booking that we see way to often.

Paige turning on Charlotte. Just felt out of place. We had the best moment of the night with Ric and Charlotte exchange in the ring then just goes into Paige's bit. I don't think any fans was asking why doesn't Paige have the Divas title nobody felt any sort of jealous feeling building with Paige's character just out nowhere she turns. It would of been better as shocking turn like Shawn and Marty barbershop moment this wasn't shocking and wasn't effective at all.

I'm glad Kevin Owens has IC title but the commentary segment wasn't anything. Kevin making fun of Ryback self help books would of been better keep up with that just back and forth banter with annoucer didn't accomplish anything in this fued.

Everything just felt like a re hash of what we saw on Night of Champions. Cesaro suplex to Big Show was kinda neat. Big Show promo was effective to addressing how everyone feels towards his match with Brock, just trying to not be so negative. Big Show defense of being fat and Lesnar can't take em to suplex city is a damn good defense. It still made me think Brock Lesnar yeah, that's someone I'd like to see on this show. Man this show could of used Brock and a Paul Heyman promo.

Why does WWE get rid of all good promo men, like I know they have Paul and his bits almost always picks up the show but Zeb could do that as well where the hell is Zeb? They could make flat show like this so much better.

Go ahead and beat the Champion again John Cena! Good God why do they keep doing this. You gotta let Seth win sometimes. Night of Champions he lost US title to Cena he only won Match with Sting cause he damn near died in the ring, boy does that storyline kill Sting character. Why did they have this match?

I don't think anyone cares bout a Rollins Kane fued! No I know nobody cares! Man I hate talk trash bout Kane but nobody likes him and probably never will.

Drag me to hell ending was alright cause Seth played off it pretty well but man, who really wants a Kane Rollins fued? Terribly boring Raw. Sorry hate to be so negative. Was it just me did you guys find it so boring?

OIB, see my post about the WWE Seniors Tour. To follow up, this is a commentary about the state of WWE in 2015. They haven't built up their very good mid card talents to rise to the main event level because they keep relying on the veterans like the Dudley Boys, Kane, Undertaker, Sting, Big Show, Mark Henry. Young guys like Seth Rollins may hold the WE title, but having John Cena beat him time after time shows that Seth Rollins isn't even in John Cena's league. Like I told Jack, I think WWE wants Cena to be a 17 time world champion so that they can proclaim him the greatest champion of all time. He won his first title in 2005 by beating JBL and ten years later, at 15 world titles and counting, he's going to return to the title picture and win at least two more.

What does it say when Big Show brings up a match he had with Brock in 2002 during his promo, and after Brock kicked his ass just recently?

Kane ! Drag me to hell! Didn't Undertaker do this to Kevin Nash inside the Hell the Cell already? Shampoo. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Rusev should be challenging for world titles instead of being stuck in a Days of our Lives storyline with Dolph Ziggler, Lana and Summer Rae.

Why can't WWE give a new champion like Charlotte her moment in the sun with a heartfelt celebration with the Nature Boy? They've just got to ruin it with a pointless storyline involving Paige. Save it for next week and have PCB break up then. But no, they've got to spoil it right away.

It's a good thing I was channel surfing between Raw and the baseball pennant race last night because I couldn't take three uninterrupted hours of this stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:33 pm 

If you look at Randy Orton legend killer angle. That pretty much made Orton and he hasn't been as good since. That's a good way to use legends. I'm not saying make everyone legend killers but heels don't need to be respectful to legends on screen all the time. This is wrestling we need more hatred.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:26 pm 

Oneinchbiceps wrote:
If you look at Randy Orton legend killer angle. That pretty much made Orton and he hasn't been as good since. That's a good way to use legends. I'm not saying make everyone legend killers but heels don't need to be respectful to legends on screen all the time. This is wrestling we need more hatred.

However, in the 2015 kid friendly PG world of WWE, the sports entertainers can't "hate" each other. Too bad because Seth Rollins best moment as champion was when he was about to cripple Edge, forcing Cena to bring the Authority back. That was an example of a heel showing heartless hatred for a retired wrestler. If Rollins were allowed to be more like this, and not be a wishy washy whiner, he would be a much better champion.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:12 pm 

I agree, it's been putting me to sleep lately. They've got so much great talent, they've just gotta book it well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:29 pm 

Yeah I really don't put the blame on the talent. It be nice if more of them complained bout what they are made to do in storylines but we all know most of em would get future endeavored.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:56 pm 

New Day continue to be a highlight of the show.